Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Two Bench Seats
- Badger Basket's unique sandbox is sure to become a favorite hangout for the neighborhood kids!
- It features two comfortable benches and overall measures 46.5 inches L x 46.5 inches W x 9.5 inches H overall so there's plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together.
- But wait, there's more! The benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done!
- Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold.
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth.
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware.
- The hinges are stainless steel and the screws are zinc plated.
- All finishes are non-toxic.
- When the benches are unfolded for play, open sand area measures 31 inches x 44.75 inches (there is also sand under the benches).
- All measurements approximate.
- Additional measurements:
- Height of seat back: 7.5 inches High
- Depth of seat: 7.5 inches Deep
- Width of seats between the center and edge bars (two seats per bench): 14.5 inches Wide
- Height from ground to top of seat back with benches up: 16.5 inches.
- Interior length and width of the sandbox area: 44.75 inches L x 44.75 inches W.
- Each bench can support up to 200 pounds.
- Meets all current, applicable ASTM safety standards.
Good To Know
- Holds approximately 750 pounds of sand to fill it 6 inches deep (calculated assuming average of 100 lbs per cubic foot for dry sand and 4 sides x 46.5 inches L x 6 inches H equals 7.5 cuft).
- Warranty of 30 Day Parts to the original purchaser.
- Sand not included.
- Assembly required with a screwdriver. Illustrated instructions included.
- Actual product may vary slightly from shown and described.
- This item ships in its original carton which may include a photo of the product.
Badger Basket Co.
Country of Origin: