Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below.
- Please use our Contact Form to request a Return Authorization Number.
- Returns of unused merchandise in new condition are accepted within 30 days of receipt.
- Some items are Final Sale and can't be returned. If an item can't be returned, it will say No in the Returnable column near the item's price on the product page.
- Return the merchandise with all of its original parts, accessories, packaging, and materials.
- Pack the merchandise carefully, enclose a copy of your original order confirmation or a letter with your full name and address, and return it toBadger Basket406 Maple StreetPO Box 227Edgar, WI 54426ATTN: Badger Returns Dept.
- Ensure that your Return Authorization Number is on your shipping label either below your return address or below our address. This will prevent your package from being refused and returned to you.
- Please obtain a tracking number and insurance on your package since Badger Basket can't be responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected returns.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once your return is received, it will be inspected and then the credit will be issued to your credit card (normally within 10-21 days).
- Please note the refund to your credit card will be for the amount of the merchandise less a restocking fee. We apologize for this inconvenience but we are only able to offer free and greatly discounted shipping when the sale is completed and not when items are returned. The deduction is calculated as follows: 10% of the merchandise price up to $100.00, 20% of the merchandise price for $100.01 and above. This calculation allows you to know up front what your refund will be; even if you are returning only part of an order.
- If you wish to exchange your merchandise, please enclose a letter with your return describing what you would like in exchange. Any overpayments or underpayments will be credited/charged to the credit card used on your original order.
- Due to the waste created when a used item is returned, we regretfully need to charge additional restocking fees for any item not returned in new and re-sellable condition. This fee is not known until the item is returned and its condition is assessed by our factory.
- We're unable to process returns and exchanges on merchandise that wasn't originally purchased from our site. Please contact the retailer where you purchased the item for information on their return and exchange policies.